Personalized Boxes!!

I was thinking, wouldnt it be awesome if I could design some personal cupcake boxes that can fit one large or small cupcake. Then I took it one step further and thought, wouldn't it be awesome if I could customize the window n the cupcake box to suit the theme for the occassion! Thats exactly what happenned

I am so excited to present my NEW cupcake boxes!!
Not only did they turn out amazing, but you can coordinate the paper, the ribbon the boxes and you can ADD any cupcake wrapper from my shop to wrap around your cupcake for presentaton.

So I added patterned inserts and contrastng ribbon and cupcske wrappers and I had TONS OF FUN MAKING THESE!!
So how did I make them?
Well, let me show you. You will need:

3 pieces of sold cardstock (firmer the better)
1 piece of transparency film (for windows)
1 piece of patterned cardstock (for insert)
1 piece of your favorte ribbon
1 very yummy cupcake
1 cupcake wrapper of your choice!

1. Cut out all of the pieces for the cupcake box. The desired finished dmensions is 4x4 nch square.
2. Fold all of the edges, and apply double sided tape to one side of each fold. Stick pieces together starting with the bottom attach, back, and sides.
3. You should now have a box with an open top and open front. Place the transparency film window on the front of the box with the double sided tape facing down so you cannot see the seams from the front of the box.
4 Simply pick a cute design for the top of the box and draw it out wth a stencil. Cut out the negative space of the stencil leaving the image attached for window viewing. I used polkadots for my insert paper, and cut out two extra holes around the 2 inch circle int he middle to make it easier to get the cupcake out.
The box turned out super cute and tall enough you can insert a cute little monogram topper into the cupcake if you wish.

Enjoy!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

  © Cakeadoodledoo

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates